- 1 large unpeeled unripe mango (cut into bite size chunks)
- 15 red chillies (cut into half horizontally)
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teacup oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Deep fry the mustard, fenugreek and cumin seeds. Then put in the chillies and stir fry together. Once fragrant, add in the mangoes and salt to taste.
- Lastly, add in the tumeric powder and stir the ingredients until the mangoes are moist and the skin turns light brown.
- Dish it out and keep in an airtight container.