Sometimes, you just need a healthy nutritious meal that is easy to whip up – try this Prawn Omelette Envelop with Spinach tucked in!
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4-5 prawns, shelled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 8 - 10 spinach leaves
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to season
- Beat eggs with some salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat up the pan and saute onions with oil till fragrant. Add in the spinach leaves and saute till soft.
- Add in the prawns for a brief stir fry and remove all the ingredients, once the prawns have 'curled'. Do not overcook the prawns as they will turn into a tough texture.
- Add in another 1/2 tbsp of oil and swirl it around the pan to coat the base. Pour in lightly beaten eggs.
- Once eggs look lightly cooked and unable to swirl, pour in the onions and spinach leaves. Fold it into a nice envelope.
- Pan fry for another 30 secs on each side. Remove, garnish and serve immediately!