Make these ahead of time. These crunchy bites are ideal for snacking in the wee hours of the morning, while cheering on your favourite team.
- 250g roasted almonds
- 250g roasted cashew nuts
- 2tsp cayenne powder
- 3tsp chilli powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp cinnamon powder
- 3tsp sugar (according to preference)
- 2tsp salt (according to preference)
- 1 egg white
- In a bowl, mix the spices together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk up the egg white until frothy.
- Add roasted nuts into the egg white and mix well.
- Add the spices and keep mixing, to evenly coat the nuts.
- Spread the nuts on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 130 degrees Celsius, for 45 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Cool for one hour, and store in an air-tight container.