- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp low fat milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil(sunflower, canola or olive)
- 2 tbsp hazelnut spread
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, cocoa powder, milk, oil and hazelnut spread until emulsified.
- Slowly, fold in the flour. Mix well until almost free of lumps.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a standard size mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and sprinkle sea salt. Serve warm.