Here’s is a recipe for Tuna Bergerdil for all you seafood lovers out there. It not only looks and tastes delicious, it is also quick and easy to make.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Ayam Brand.
- 1can (185g ) tuna flakes in water, drained
- 1bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 1small red onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1small potato, uncooked and cut into small cubes
- 2small potatoes, boiled and mashed
- salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients and form into 2" patties
- Pan-fry till golden brown and make into mini burgers with some lettuce, mayonnaise and sliced shallots.
- You can serve them as a lunch or dinner dish.