Here’s a simple, nutritious yet delicious Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls.
- 12 Vietnamese rice paper wrappers
- 60g freshly cooked prawn
- 1tbsp beetroot, finely sliced
- 20g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 10g carrot,finely shredded
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, torn into small pieces
- Dipping sauce (combined)
- 70ml fresh lime juice
- 70ml fish sauce
- 1tbsp chilli sauce
- 2-3tbsp caster sugar
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Have a shallow bowl of warm water ready. Dip the rice paper into it for a few seconds to soften it.
- Remove to a clean work surface and wipe off excess moisture with a clean kitchen towel.
- Place a little of each filling ingredients on the rice paper.
- Fold over and roll up like a spring roll to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.
1 thought on “Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls”
Where can I get rice paper wrappers? Thanks.