- 125g glutinous rice flour, sifted
- 125g rice flour, sifted
- 250ml water
- 75g roasted peanuts, skin removed and pounded
- 75g castor sugar
- 50g sesame seeds, roasted
- Extra glutinous rice flour, fried until cooked, then cooled
- Combine both types of sifted flours in a mixing bowl. Gradually add in water and knead into a soft and pliable dough.
- Divide dough into small equal portions, the size of large limes. Place a tablespoon of filling in the centre of each piece of dough. Wrap up pieces well and shape into small round balls.
- Drop the balls into boiling water. When they float, remove and set aside. When slightly cool, coat with extra glutinous rice flour. Serve immediately.