Making Portuguese Tarts using plain paratha? Are you serious? Yes we are. It is so simple to make and delightfully savoury in tast. Learn it now and make for you friends and family today!
- 2 pcs Paratha
- 100 g Creamer
- 100 ml Milk
- 30 g Egg
- 30 g Granulated Sugar
- Place 2 pieces of paratha together as shown and roll it flat.
- Fold the paratha pieces together.
- Cut the paratha pieces into 12 smaller pieces.
- Press 2 smaller pieces against each other and roll it again
- Stuff the paratha wrapper into mold of preference.
- Crack an egg into bowl and pour in creamer, milk and sugar. Stir.
- Pour the Mixture in each of the mold containing the paratha pieces.
- Place all into the oven and heat for about 25 minutes at 220°c. Serve hot.