Japanese vegetable curry with potatoes, carrots and onions.
- 1-1/2 pounds Yellow Potatoes, sliced 2” inch pieces
- ¾ cup White Onions, cut 1 inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cup Baby Carrots
- 4 cups Water
- 2-1/2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 7.8 ounce pkg Japanese Curry Mix
- As Needed Sesame Seeds (Optional)
- As Needed Cilantro (Optional)
- Place the potatoes, onions, carrots and water in the multicooker.
- Attach the lid and set to manual, high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure for 2 minutes, then manually release the pressure.
- Drain the vegetables, discarding the water.
- Set the potatoes aside and return the stainless-steel insert to multicooker.
- Add the stock and curry mix to the multicooker and turn to sauté.
- Cook the sauce until thick, about 3-5 minutes. Carefully stir in the cooked vegetables.
- To serve, garnish the curry with the sesame seeds and cilantro if desired.