Bean and Lentil Stew
By CATHERINE LAU
NOT only is the Bean and Lentil Stew healthy, it makes for a delicious dip for roti too.
Try this easy recipe for a delicious bowl of veggie goodness.
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- 300g yellow lentilsrinsed and soaked in water separately, overnight
- 100g black-eyed beansrinsed and soaked overnight
- 1.5litres Stockmade with water, 2 vegetable stock cubes and 2 tsp salt
- 3 tomatoescubed
- 2 green chilliesseeded and halved
- 1small carrot,diced
- 2sticks celerypeeled and diced
- 2tbsp ground cumin
- 2tbsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- Nyonya Pickles (Acar Nyonya)
- Bangi Golf Resort Iftar Sesama with the underprivileged
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Asian-style Braised Beef With Orange
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter