- 1 cup of Jasmine rice
- 3 cups of boiled beef stock
- 4-5 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1in ginger, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon kurma powder (add in 3 tablespoon of water to make a paste)
- 2 cardamoms
- 2 pieces cinnamon
- 2 piece star anise
- 1 bowl of thinly sliced beef (to be boiled)
- 1/2 bowl coconut milk (santan)
- 3 stalks of coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- 2 tablespoon fried onions (for garnishing)
- oil to fry
- salt and sugar
- deep cooking pot
- Heat the oil and fry cardamoms, cinnamon, star anise.
- Throw in chopped onions, ginger and garlic. When you smell the aroma, add in the kurma paste. Stir well for 5 minutes.
- Add in beef stock, rice and water. Boil until beef and rice is cooked well.
- When the porridge thickens, pour in the coconut milk. Then add salt and sugar.
- Let it boil until it is really smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if the porridge is too thick. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Serve with coriander leaves and fried onions.
1 thought on “Bubur Lambuk Daging Tarik”
Must try ni 😍