- In a large container, marinate your steak in extra virgin olive oil. Make sure all sides are evenly thinly coated.
- Preheat your pan and sear the meat for 3 - 4 minutes on each side. This should yield you a medium rare steak.
- Once cooked, place it aside to rest and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the meat diagonal against the grain, and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil, and a generous amount of balsamic vinegar.
- You can add the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and also wild rockets.
- The searing duration also varies according to the thickness of your steak. Do adjust your heat and timing accordingly
You may also like