- 400 gram of duck breast
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- ¼ nos big onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ sprig of sage
- ½ sprig of rosemary
- ½ sprig of thyme
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Score your duck breast and and season it with salt and pepper
- Preheat your pan and place the duck breast skin side down.
- Once the skin starts to brown and the fat rendered out, flip and cook for another 6-8 minutes on the other side. Once done, let it rest.
- To create the sauce, cook the roughly chopped onion and 2 cloves of garlic in the same pan, followed by sage, rosemary and thyme till aromatic.
- Add balsamic vinegar and honey. Let it simmer and reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain the sauce and drizzle it generously over your sliced duck breast.