- Score your duck breast and and season it with salt and pepper
- Preheat your pan and place the duck breast skin side down.
- Once the skin starts to brown and the fat rendered out, flip and cook for another 6-8 minutes on the other side. Once done, let it rest.
- To create the sauce, cook the roughly chopped onion and 2 cloves of garlic in the same pan, followed by sage, rosemary and thyme till aromatic.
- Add balsamic vinegar and honey. Let it simmer and reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain the sauce and drizzle it generously over your sliced duck breast.
You may also like