- Marinate lamb pieces with salt and two tablespoons of the combined spice paste (B). Stir to coat thoroughly, then cover the bowl with cling film.
- Leave to marinate for three to four hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a pot and stir-fry spice (A) until fragrant. Add remaining spice (B). Stir and fry well until aromatic.
- Add marinated lamb, thick coconut milk, turmeric leaf and thin coconut milk. Simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes. Add kaffir lime leaves, onion and radish.
- Continue to simmer for another 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Adjust with salt and sugar to taste.
You may also like