This recipe is best with
- 500g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 stems of corriander leaves, chopped finely
- 10 gms butter
- salt to taste
- Sift flour and add baking powder and leave aside.
- Mix together eggs, milk, sugar, oil and salt and beat them until sugar dissolves.
- Add the mixture into the flour and knead the dough, occasionally adding some water until dough is soft and fluffy.
- Cover dough with a damp cloth and set aside for 15 minutes before kneading it again.
- Cover and leave it again for about two hours, then divide the dough into three large balls.
- Flatten the dough bu pressing it out with hands.
- Dab with garlic and corriander and bake in hot oven at 230°c for about 3 minutes on each side or until fluffy and light brown.
- Glaze naan with butter.