- Heat the oil and fry cardamoms, cinnamon, star anise.
- Throw in chopped onions, ginger and garlic. When you smell the aroma, add in the kurma paste. Stir well for 5 minutes.
- Add in beef stock, rice and water. Boil until beef and rice is cooked well.
- When the porridge thickens, pour in the coconut milk. Then add salt and sugar.
- Let it boil until it is really smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if the porridge is too thick. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Serve with coriander leaves and fried onions.
You may also like