- 480g muffin-mix
- 4 large eggs
- 200ml water
- 200ml UHT milk
- 130g corn oil
- 50g chopped red Glazed cherries
- 50g raisins, chopped coarsely mix together and add 2 tbsp muffin-mix
- 50g roasted walnuts, chopped coarsely
- Preheat oven to 190-200°C. Grease a 12-hole muffin tray. Combine (A) in a mixing bowl. Beat well at high speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add in the fruits and nuts and mix well. Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each until three-quarters full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until well risen and firm to the touch.
- Leave muffins to cool in the tin for 4-5 minutes. Remove out onto a wire rack then serve at once.