- Preheat oven at 190°C
- Mix lemon juice to milk and set aside.
- Beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a mixer.
- Add in yolks and milk mixture.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- Slowly sift in flours to butter mixture. Stir till well combine and add in bananas.
- Gently fold in egg white mixture.
- Scope muffin mixture into cupcakes cup until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 17-20 min or until cupcakes spring back when lightly touched.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Combine butter and cream cheese in the bowl and beat until creamy, well-combined, and lump-free.
- Add vanilla extract and salt. Stir well to combine.
- With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until completely combined.
- Use to frost completely cooled cupcakes.
You may also like