This recipe is best with
- 125g butter
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp cherry brandy (liqueur)
- 145g self-raising flour, sifted
- 70ml sour cream or plain yoghurt
- 3 passionfruits
- 100g canned sliced peaches in natural juice, well drained and cut in smaller slices
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease four one-cup capacity ramekins.
- Beat butter, sugar and essence until pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in cherry brandy.
- Fold in sifted flour and stir gently to combine. Add sour cream or yoghurt and passionfruit pulp.
- Spoon batter into ramekins until three-quarters full. Top with 2 slices of peaches. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes then dust with a little icing sugar. Serve warm.