These simple but cute tomatoes, Chocolate and Nut Lollies can be whipped up in giffy and makes a perfect snack for some quality TV time or an appetizer to an elaborate meal. This article was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Sautéed Chicken with Chocolate Balsamic Sauce
- Squid with Curry and Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate and Parmesan Risotto
- Banoffee Heart
- White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Mousse
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Pralines
- Strawberry and Chocolate Profiteroles
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 100 g dark bitter chocolate (melted)
- Assortment of chopped nuts or seeds (walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts or sesame, flax seeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Skewer the tomatoes on small bamboo picks. Dip half the tomato into the chocolate, then sprinkle with the nuts or seeds. Repeat for all the tomatoes.
- Arrange the lollies upright in a glass and serve.