- 3 pieces chicken breast (deboned and halved)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g instant oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
- Marinate chicken pieces with lemon juice and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, combine oatmeal, chilli powder, pepper and remaining salt.
- In another bowl, lightly whip egg white with 1 tbsp water.
- Drain chicken well, dip into egg white and then into oatmeal mixture to coat each piece evenly. Place on well-greased tray and bake for 20 minutes on one side.
- Turn over and bake for 15 minutes on the other side until chicken pieces are well-browned. Serve hot with tomato or chilli sauce.