- 15 chicken wings
- 100ml light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chop off wing tips and top parts, retaining only the middle section of the chicken wings.
- Arrange wings in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the combined marinade over.
- Toss through the wings to coat evenly.
- Transfer the marinated wings to an airtight plastic container and leave to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Grill the wings in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately on skewers.