Roast Chicken and Mandarin Orange Salad, a light and healthy option you can make! You can prepare this the night before and assemble it in 5 minutes!
This recipe is from the Don’t Call Me Chef column.
- 150 gram mixed mesclun leaves
- 8 - 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 boneless chicken thigh, roasted and sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup orange vinaigrette dressing
- Orange Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 orange, juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- salt and black pepper to taste
- To make vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
- To assemble salad, mix all the ingredients in a big bowl, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.