- 8 drumsticks
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 55g castor sugar
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Combine marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add chicken drumsticks to mix. Cover and refrigerate for at least several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and arrange on a wire rack. Roast in a preheated oven at 220°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn the drumsticks over to roast the other side for 6-7 minutes more or until golden brown.