- Combined all dry ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add in the peanut oil and use your hand to mix and knead it into a dough.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp of dough and roll them into small cookie balls. Place them on a baking sheet, leave a 1-inch gap between each cookie balls.
- Lightly beat 1 egg yolk, then brush a little bit of the egg yolk on top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven with 180 °C for about 20 minutes, or until they turn a nice golden brown color.
- Interested in cooking? Download Kuali app to get recipes at your fingertips.
You may also like