This recipe is courtesy of Adabi.
- 1 pack Adabi's Shrimp Fritter Flour (200g)
- 1 pack Adabi's Lemak Manis Fritter Flour (200g)
- 225ml water
- 200g prawns, deveined
- 100g of frozen sweet corn
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- sufficient cooking oil
- Add a pack of Adabi's Shrimp Fritter Flour into a bowl. Mix with water gradually to ensure the flour is well incorporated.
- Repeat the same for Adabi's Lemak Manis Fritter Flour.
- Heat the pot of oil to moderate heat. Drop in the fritter flour with a spoon or finger to make your preferred shape.
- Fry until golden brown, then strain off excess oil. Best served when hot.