This recipe is courtesy of Adabi.
- 500 grams of Adabi's Spaghetti Kasar (to be boiled)
- 1 big onion (diced)
- 2 clove of garlic (diced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- ½ yellow bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 3 kaffir lime leaves (shredded)
- 1 turmeric leaf (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (280 grams) of Adabi's Rendang Daging
- 1 tablespoon of Adabi's Nasi Goreng Cina seasoning
- 3 tablespoon of Adabi's Santan
- Adabi's Garam Putih to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Water (according to rice measurement)
- Adabi's Olive Oil
- Heat up the olive oil, add in diced onion and garlic until aromatic and golden.
- Add the cans of Rendang Daging, tomato and bell peppers and stir until even.
- Add a dash of water, santan and add the cooked spaghetti and stir until even.
- Season with salt and sugar to taste, and add the Adabi's Nasi Goreng Cina seasoning.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese to finish off. Ready to serve.