This recipe courtesy of 988, Eagle Oil and Grand Imperial Restaurant.
- 8 large deep-sea Ming prawns
- 200g fresh milk
- some chili padi
- some curry leaves
- some chicken powder
- 2 tps sugar
- 500g Red Eagle oil
- 4 egg yolks
- First, heat up a wok and pour in some Red Eagle Cooking oil
- Fry the prawns till cooked and drain the oil from the prawns, Set aside.
- Add in Red Eagle Cooking oil to the wok again to make the crispy egg shred
- Then, add the sugar and chicken powder to the egg shreds and saute till fragrant, remove from the wok and drain.
- Saute the curry leaves and chili padi the same way too.. Add the milk and bring to a boil. Stir in some sugar and chicken powder
- then, add the prawn and stir fry until the sauce is absorbed.
- Once absorbed, mix in the shredded eggs, and it's ready to serve.