This recipe courtesy of 988, Eagle Oil and Grand Imperial Restaurant.
- 100g button mushrooms
- 2 packs enoki mushrooms
- 100g oyster mushrooms
- 100g straw mushrooms,
- 150g wood ear mushrooms
- 50g knotted beancurd skin
- 200g Napa cabbage
- 10 snow peas
- 100g sliced shiitake mushroom
- 4 slices fermented red beancurd
- A little sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Red Eagle Cooking Oil
- 1tsp chicken powder
- First, drain and rinse the canned mushrooms to remove the canned taste.
- Saute the fermented beancurd in a bit of Red Eagle Cooking Oil until fragrant.
- Bring to the boil and add chicken powder, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour in all the prepared mushrooms and stir fry.
- Let it simmer for about 8 minutes until the mushrooms have absorbed the flavors of the sauce.
- Then pour it into a clay pot to simmer again until the sauce is reduced.
- Stir in some sesame oil and it's ready to serve.