- Rice Dumpling preparation: Mix 40g tang min flour with 35 ml warm water to form a soft dough.
- Mix 200g glutinous rice flour with 120ml water at room temperature forming a dough.
- Then mix the two types of dough together and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Divide the dough in small portions, wrapped with lotus seed paste (can be purchased from pastry shops).
- Drop the balls into boiling water for about 5 to 10 minutes or until they are floating. Fish them out, drain and set aside.
- Preparation: Bring water to a boil. Add rock sugar.
- Put in all others ingredients, simmer until sugar dissolves.
- Add rice dumpling last or just before serving.
- Serve this dessert either hot or chilled.
You may also like