This recipe is best with
- 130g butter
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 80g brown sugar
- 180g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- Blend together
- 20g biscuit Marie
- 30g Coco Crunch (cereal)
- 200g cooking chocolate (melted, double boil)
- Mix butter and shortening well. Do not over beat, stir with wooden spoon).
- Add in other ingredients and combine well. Then knead slowly to form a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8in thickness. Use a cookie cutter that you like and cut cookies into shape.
- Arrange the cookies on a greased tray and bake for 10-15min at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Remove and cool the cookies.
- Decorate the cookies with melted chocolate.
- Note: Double boil the chocolate until it melts. Cut chocolates into thin slices as this will make theschocolate melt faster when double boiling.