This recipe is best with
- 220g Cooked rice
- 200ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 150ml water (Combine with cooking cream)
- 150g White sugar
- 125g All-purpose flour (Sifted)
- 125g Rice flour (Sifted)
- 8g Dry yeast
- Cooking spray as required
- Apam molds as required
- Grated coconut (white part only) + 1/2 tsp salt
- Blend all cooked rice, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream + water, and sugar.
- Then add in both flour and yeast, blend again until smooth.
- Keep the blended mixture fermented for at least 3 hours, set aside.
- Preheat the steamer and spray the molds with cooking spray.
- Pour in ¾ full of pre-fermented apam mixture in the molds.
- Steam the apam mixture for 15minutes using medium heat.
- Take the steamed apam out from the molds and top with salted steamed grated coconut. Enjoy!