This recipe is best with
- 300g Mashed Ripe Banana
- 280g Plain Flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 80g - 100g brown sugar (adjusted according to ripeness and sweetness of banana)
- 1 tsp Fine Salt
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 6 slices (each cut 6pcs) Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices (Optional)
- Icing Sugar for decoration
- In a bowl, add in the mashed banana, plain flour, bicarbonate soda, baking powder, brown sugar and fine salt, ensure to mix it well until well combined.
- Mix well with melted Anchor Unsalted Butter.
- Then pour in the mixture into small silicone mould, add a piece of Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices on top.
- Bake in 160°C in preheated oven for 15minutes, take it out from the silicone mould.
- Arrange on plate and dust with icing sugar. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Apam Pisang”
Just discovered your amazing site!!! Loving the recipes… I’m actually Singaporean living in Abu Dhabi but your recipes make me feel connected to home❤️
One question, for the Apam Pisang recipe, how much brown sugar is needed?
Hi Raslyn, thanks for spotting! We’ve updated the brown sugar measurement. It’s 80-100g, depending on your preference and banana’s sweetness. Glad you are enjoying Kuali. Happy Cooking! 🙂