This recipe is best with
- 300g (20g/serving) pre-cooked spaghetti
- 40g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1tbsp chopped garlic
- 100g chopped onion
- 300ml tomato puree
- 100g drained tuna chunks
- 5 pieces fresh basil, sliced
- 100ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 20g & 35g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- Salt & coarse black pepper, to taste
- 300g (20g/serving) Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- Fresh chervil, for garnishing
- Pre-cooked meatball (optional)
- To make the sauce, first melt the Anchor Unsalted Butter in a pot & then add in the garlic & onion & cook it until slightly brown & aromatic.
- Next, pour in the tomato puree, tuna chunks together with sliced basil & cook it until reduced & aromatic.
- Then add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream & cook it further until comes to simmer, sprinkle with 20g of Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese, salt & coarse black pepper. Set aside.
- Place in the pre-cooked spaghetti into a large mixing bowl & sprinkle with 35g of Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese, stir well to combine.
- Place a scoop of pre-mix spaghetti into a muffin cup, pour the prepared sauce & cover with Anchor Mozzarella Shredded Cheese on top & bake it in preheated oven with a temperature of 180°C or around 7 minutes or until nicely brown.
- Just before serving garnish with fresh chervil, serve while it’s hot. Enjoy!
- Tips: As optional, you may add 1nos of pre-cooked meatball on the centre of spaghetti in cup before all other ingredients.