This recipe is best with
- 120g Pre-Prepared Penne, boiled
- 10g Olive Oil
- 180g Chicken Breast
- 10g Salt
- 10g Course Black Pepper
- 8g Chicken Stock Powder
- 30g Cooking Oil
- 10g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g Prepared Pesto Sauce
- 8g Anchor Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a bowl add the olive oil, chicken breast, salt & pepper & also chicken stock. Mix well until well combined.
- Heat a pan then place in cooking oil & butter, pan-fry the marinated chicken using a medium heat until cook.
- Toss the prepared chicken & prepared pasta with pesto sauce.
- Pour the mixture of chicken & pasta, sprinkle with parmesan.
- This salad is best to be serve chill.