Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Aisyah Dahalan for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
Cendol is an sweet dessert that really famous in Malaysia. – Aisyah Dahalan
- 250 gram Anchor cream cheese
- 100 gram castor sugar
- 220 ml whipping cream
- 4 nos eggs ( grade B )
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 12 oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoon cendol
- Preheat oven at 200°c.
- Beat Anchor cream cheese and castor sugar.
- Add eggs and beat the ingredients .
- Add whipping cream and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour and beat until perfectly combined .
- Break the oreo cookies into pieces and add into the batter
- Add cendol into the batter and mix until evenly combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared mould casing.
- Bake at 200°c for 40minutes.
- Chill it 4hours and ready to serve