This recipe is best with
- Tart Dough:
- 227g Anchor Unsalted Butter, cold & diced
- 375g all purpose flour
- 112g icing sugar
- 1/2tsp salt
- 67g ground almond
- 2 whole egg
- Cheese Filling:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 120g caster sugar
- 60g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 1/2tsp corn flour
- 1/4tsp lemon juice
- 200g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 45g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, mix butter, flour, icing sugar, salt and ground almond until the butter is well coated with all the flour.
- Then add in egg and mix until form a dough.
- Rest the dough in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Portion each about 25g and line into the 7cm tart mould to get the desire thickness. Keep first the tart in the fridge to let it rest for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 160 °C(fan-forced) for 20 minutes or until golden brown colour. Set aside and let it cold down.
- Thaw the Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix corn flour and milk together and slowly add into the cream cheese mix.
- Add in Lemon Juice. Mix well.
- In a another mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip whipping cream until soft peak then fold into the 1st mixture.
- Add in Cheddar Cheese. Mix well.
- Pipe the filling in the baked tart shells using piping bag with round tip.
- Keep the tart in the freezer. Freeze it.
- Take out from freezer, lightly brush the top with one beaten whole egg and bake it when frozen.
- Bake at 230 °C for 12 - 13 minutes(without fan)
For the Tart Dough:
For the Cheese Filling:
2 thoughts on “Cheddar Cheese Tart”
😍loving the products n cheese tart is my fav
Hi F.c., we are glad you like this recipe. Happy Baking! 🙂