Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the incredible ‘Kuih-muih’ submissions here!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your best ‘kuih-muih’ using Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, which can be used as a substitute for coconut milk. Read our full instructions here to win!
This recipe is courtesy of Hamizah for “Show us your ‘In-Kuih-dible’ Creations!” Contest.
- 4 nos corn (grated)
- 1 nos corn (slice kernels off the cob)
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 2pc Anchor cheese
- banana leaves (for wrapping)
- Combine all ingredients till well combined
- Cook the mixture on medium heat, till it is slightly thickened. Set aside.
- Lightly heat up the banana leaf on the stove (to make it more pliable to wrap the kuih). Place a spoonful of the cooked batter on top of the leaf and wrap neatly.
- Once done, steam them for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!