This is very delicious, trust me.
- Anchor Cream Cheese 130g
- Anchor Unsalted Butter 100g
- Castor Sugar 70g
- Whole Egg 50g
- Low Protein Flour 300g
- Salt 3g
- Soften the Anchor Cream Cheese & Anchor Unsalted Butter in a bowl then add in the castor sugar & salt until mix well.
- Slowly add in the egg little by little until totally mixed well.
- Sieve in the flour, then mix it until becoming cookie dough.
- Roll it thinly into a rectangular shape thickness of 0.5cm, then chill in the fridge for 10 -15 minutes until slightly harder.
- Cut into a triangle shape, then make a few holes with a skewer and transfer to a baking tray bake at 170°C for 15 - 20 minutes or until slightly brown.