This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 110g coconut water
- 30g caster sugar
- 6g gelatine
- 20g cold water
- 65g coconut cream
- Gula Melaka Sauce:
- 125g gula melaka
- 50g water
- Soak the gelatine with cold water until bloomed.(about 10 minutes).
- In a sauce pot, put 100g of whipping cream, sugar and coconut cream together and bring to boil. Remove from heat.
- Add in soaked gelatine. Wix well.
- Then, combine the remaining cream and coconut water into the mixture.
- Pour into the desire cup and keep in the fridge to set.
- Chopped the gula melaka into small pieces and put in a small pot.
- Combine the water together and cook at slow heat until all the gula melaka has dissolve.
- Cool down the sauce and pour on the coconut panna cotta that have been set. Serve chill.