This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 400g Anchor Salted Butter, softened
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese, softened
- 400g icing sugar
- vanilla essence, misc
- 15g lemon juice
- 180g egg yolk
- 300g whole egg
- 100g icing sugar
- 150g all purpose flour
- 50g corn starch
- Mix Anchor Salted Butter, Anchor Cream Cheese, icing sugar, vanilla essence, lemon juice on high speed using beater attachment until fluffy
- Separately, whisk egg yolk, whole egg, and ice sugar on high speed until ribbon stage
- Gradually add eggs mixture into butter on medium speed until it emulsifies
- Lastly, add in the flour mixture and mix on low speed until its mixed well
- Preheat oven, turn on grill mode or top heat at 200C.
- Grease the baking pan an lay parchment paper. Spread about 70g of batter evenly, bake for 3mins - 3mins 30 seconds or until browned use a smaller baking square pan and firmly press down the layer (repeat this on every layer). Repeat until batter in finished.
- Allow to cool completely, wrap and keep in chiller for 2-3 days before serving. Serve in room temperature, enjoy!