This recipe is provided by Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 100g Low Protein Flour
- 110g Corn Flour
- 150g Pineapple Tart Filling
- Mix well the Anchor Unsalted Butter with Icing sugar.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients then mix well until be a dough.
- Scale the cookies dough in 10gm per piece then roll it round.
- Scale the pineapple tart filling in 5 gm per piece then roll in round.
- Take the cookies dough and wrap in the pineapple tart filling then roll it oval shape.
- Take the cookies dough around 2gm roll into long shape then cut it half as the rabbit ears and stick it on the oval shape cookies.
- Take the cookies dough around 1gm roll it round as rabbit tail and stick at the back of the cookies.
- Then keep the rabbit cookies in chiller for around 15 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven 160°C 15 - 20 minutes.