This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Miso Mushroom:
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 10g garlic, chopped
- 10g onion, chopped
- 120g mushroom, sliced
- 2g miso paste
- Focaccia Dough:
- 480g all purpose flour
- 10g yeast
- 2g salt
- 450g water
- 60g olive oil
- 120g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarrella
- In a pot, cook Anchor Unsalted Butter with garlic onion. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in mushroom slices and cook until fragrant.
- Add miso paste and stir to combine.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Keep in fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and set aside to poof until double in volume.
- Once ready, spread dough and add miso mushrooms
- Add Anchor Extra Stretch and bake in oven at 200C for 25-30 minutes.