This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
- 50g Cooking Oil
- 25g Chopped Garlic
- 220g Chopped Bombay Onion
- 400g Minced Chicken
- 1g Blackpepper Powder
- 100g Plain Water
- 200g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 220g Mix Vegetables
- 8g Chicken Stock Powder (or as needed)
- 2g Salt (or as needed)
- 10g PI Parmesan Grated
- 70g Murtabak Skin (11pcs)
- 660g Anchor Mozzarella Shredded
- 220g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- 10g Plain Flour
- Heat oil in a pot, cook garlic, onion until aromatic.
- Then add minced chicken and continue to cook until for around 5 minutes.
- Add blackpepper powder, add water, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, and mix vegetables, simmer it until slightly thickens.
- Season with chicken stock powder, salt and add PI Parmesan Grated. Stir again until parmesan melted.
- Add flour and stir until combines, set aside & let it cool down.
- Mix the Anchor Extra Stretch with Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded, keep it chill.
- Flip & spread the murtabak skin, add 100g of prepared filling & cheese, cook as normal & serve hot.
- Best to use non stick pans.