This recipe is best with
- 240g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 240g All Purpose Flour
- 60g Corn Flour
- 1 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4tsp Baking Soda
- 135g Icing Sugar
- 75g Ground Almond
- 140g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 30g White Sesame (toasted)
- 50g Whole Almond with skin (toasted, chopped)
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, sift in all dry ingredients together.
- Add in softened Anchor Butter, Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese Grated, toasted sesame and chopped almond into the mixing bowl, mix until form a dough.
- Roll down the dough into 6mm thickness between 2 parchment paper and keep in the fridge to harden.(approximately 45 minutes)
- Use a 4cm diameter round cutter to cut and then line it on baking tray with parchment paper.(optional: coat the bottom of the biscuit base with Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese Grated then only bake)
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes or until golden brown colour.
- Allow to cool down.