This recipe is best with
- 120g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 120g Caster Sugar
- 120g Brown Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg, Grade B
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
- 135g Roll Oats
- 110g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2tsp Baking Soda
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 2 pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 70g Raisin
- Preheat oven at 165°C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor butter, sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- Turn the speed to low, slowly add in egg and vanilla essence to mix well.
- Add in sifted flour,baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt to mix well.
- Lastly, add in roll oats and raisin. Mix well.
- Keep the dough in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Scale the dough into 10g each and line on the baking tray.
- Use palm gently press to flatten dough.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.