This recipe is best with
- 4 slices sliced sandwich loaf
- 40g Anchor Salted Butter
- 120g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tbps chopped onion
- A pinch chopped parsley
- Salt and coarse black pepper to taste
- 4 portions of mix lettuce as garnishing
- 120g Mainland Gouda Block, sliced
- 12 slices (3 slices/pax) smoke salmon
- 1 small shredded Japanese cucumber
- 60g sliced yellow onion
- 8 sliced cherry tomato
- Take a piece of sandwich loaf then spread with Anchor Salted Butter on both sides, grill it nicely using frying pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix the Anchor Cream Cheese, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped parsley, salt and coarse black pepper.
- Place one side of the toasted sandwich loaf with the cream cheese mixture and top with mix lettuce.
- Arrange the slices of Mainland Gouda Block, smoked salmon, Japanese cucumber, yellow onion and tomato. Enjoy!