This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 1000g Cooking Oil
- 300g Mini Hashbrown (Store Bought)
- 100g Anchor Classic Shredded Mozzarella
- 3pcs Anchor 12s Processed Cheddar
- 100g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2g Salt (To Taste)
- 1g Course Black Pepper (To Taste)
- 20g Sliced Pickled Chilies
- 5g Chopped Chives
- In a pot heat cooking oil until it reaches 180°C.
- Next deep-fry the mini hashbrown until crispy & golden brown.
- Drain the oil, set it aside.
- In a pot add both cheese and cooking cream, let it simmer until all cheese is nicely melted.
- Add 1tsp turmeric powder and seasoning as required, cover & keep warm.
- Place the deep-fried mini hashbrown in a bowl.
- Drizzle with hot cheese sauce, and top with pickled chillies & chopped chives, serve. Enjoy!
Frying Mini Hashbrowns
Golden Cheese Sauce