This recipe is best with
- 40g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp sliced garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 200g sliced smoked duck breast
- 100ml chicken broth
- 600ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 720g (180g/pax) Spaghetti (Pre-cooked)
- Salt and coarse pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 1 tbsp sliced spring onion (Optional)
- In a pasta pan, melt the Anchor Unsalted Butter and sauté the garlic, onion and slices of duck breast.
- Pour in the chicken broth and reduce by half, let it simmer for a while to ensure all flavours comes out, then add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, cook until simmer.
- Mix in spaghetti and toss with sauce until well combines.
- Pour the pasta into plate then sprinkle with Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan and slices of spring onion, serve. Enjoy!