- Preheat oven at 170 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence at medium speed until fluffy.
- Turn to low speed, slowly add in sifted all purpose flour to mix well.
- Add in egg white.
- Lastly, add in coarsely chopped walnut. Mix well.
- Put the batter in a piping bag and use scissors to cut off the end of piping bag, pipe the desired size on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like