This recipe is best with
- 260g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 166g Brown Sugar
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 2 Egg White
- 114g Walnut coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven at 170 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence at medium speed until fluffy.
- Turn to low speed, slowly add in sifted all purpose flour to mix well.
- Add in egg white.
- Lastly, add in coarsely chopped walnut. Mix well.
- Put the batter in a piping bag and use scissors to cut off the end of piping bag, pipe the desired size on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown.